So You Want Wealth 
Steps to having a truly successful life in online marketing.

What is it to be truly wealthy, is it the material things that one would possess or the land one might own or the amount of money one might have?  Those are the basic questions to what a individual might think wealth is. I can assure you wealth goes much deeper than mere possessions and their are steps that you the reader could take to achieve not only that wealth which is tangible, but the inner wealth which is truly more important. 

Inner and outer wealth go hand in hand, you cant have one without the other and that is the reason I am writing this blog, to give insight into that inner wealth, which will allow you to have that outer wealth. That is why I am typing this blog, without banners, links or even videos on the multiple items and services that I could sell you. This information is free, not only because I choose it to be but because everybody has the right to the knowledge of this information. Before we start thinking about fast cars, lots of money and trips to Cabo we need to do that inner soul searching to grow that inner wealth, and trans morph it to that outer wealth. 

It is easy to get wrapped up into the day to day streamlined information of TV and the internet which promote the idea of wealth in all it glory. I grew up in the 80's watching Lifestyles of the Rich and Famous and was captivated by the Mansions, Fast Cars, Yachts and the flowing of money. That was my generation. 30 years latter the concept is the same, just the way it is conveyed is different. Now you have social media to convey the excitement of wealth in all its glory with all the you tube stars who make money gaming affiliate marketing, bitcoin ect the list goes on. My goal is not to dissuade you from all of that outer wealth but to prepare you to achieve outer wealth using a good foundation of inner wealth.

Now before I start on my list of simple steps to achieving inner wealth let me tell you some basic info about myself. I just retired from the Coastguard after 20 years of service. I currently work a 9 to 5 job just like the majority people in the world. And right now I am blogging just and dabbling in affiliate marketing as a hobby. What makes me wealthy is not my 2 cars that I make payments on or my home that I still owe about 28 years on. My true wealth is my wife son and daughter and our 2 dogs Yoda and Chewbacca. I am blessed because I have a family that loves me, transportation to get to work, a job to feed my family and a place for us to live. I am truly blessed and that is the starting point of attaining wealth.

  • Step#1 Be happy, blessed and thankful for what you have, and don't take it for granted. It is the small things in life that are important and should be cherished. You can take your blessings and build upon them.
  •  Step#2 Figure out what you are going to give back to the world, what service, item or information are you willing to share. And make sure what you choose is something you would use for your self something you would enjoy. This is the mistake of many entrepreneur's when starting out. They don't love the items they are selling, marketing ect. To many of them just want the get rick quick scheme. And we know how that turns out. Love what you do and how this could change someones life.
  • Step#3 Once you have figured out your the service, item or information that you will provide, make sure that you do your research in the subject and get to know it in and out. There is no point in promoting something if you don't know what you are promoting.
  • Step#4 The crucial part about promoting anything is what platform will use to promote it, such as youtube, web page, click funnels, twitter, or any other social media platform. This tends to be tricky. But with patience, research and time you should be able to find the right platform that works for you.
  • Step#5 Once you have your platform, take the time to promote your business. Research, Research, and Research will be your keys to success in finding the right leads that will enable your growth.
  • Step#6 Patience is key to this business, and to life in general, nothing happens over night and must be taken one day at a time. When you think nothing is working and it might be time to give up, don't move forward and work through it. It is easy to give up and when you notice that you are starting to give up work harder, work through it and allow your self to prosper.
  • Step#7 Take time for your self, spend it with your family and get away from the computer. A mental reset is always good to allow fresh ideas and new perspectives.
This rough idea to success can be used on any aspect in your life not just on marketing alone. The idea behind this blog is to be able to come away from it with a new perspective on how you the reader will go forward in your life and business. This blog will be ever evolving adding new ideas and content as my perspective changes. Remember success starts from within, and what you have achieved around you. 
Thank you 
James.














Comments

Popular posts from this blog

All about the Keto Diet